Secondary System Maintenance
At TransGrid we know the importance of robust secondary systems and apply the latest technologies to support, monitor and protect your high voltage assets. Whether you need support with emergency services, managing your full asset lifecycle or work on demand, TransGrid's Secondary System Maintenance program can provide services across protection, control and metering systems.
Our expert team can commission, configure and test your systems, as well as conduct fault investigations. As a regulated National Electricity Market (NEM) metering services provider, we provide metering reporting to AEMO in addition to technical support for NEM-compliant high voltage assets.
Our 1,000-strong workforce across NSW is formally accredited across all safety requirements and provides cost-effective, fit-for-purpose and reliable transmission line maintenance services and solutions.
- Commissioning of metering, protection and control systems
- Configuration of metering, protection and control systems
- Relay testing
- Fault investigation
- Regulated NEM Metering Provider type B (MPB) for metering installation types 1 to 4
- Accuracy testing of both primary plant and meters
- Metering reporting to AEMO
- Technical support for NEM compliance for metering installation types 1 to 4
Contact us today to find out more