TransGrid provides co-location (Co-Lo) services so that customers can install their wireless telecommunication equipment on our towers. Our infrastructure is unique, offering a ‘fibre in the sky’ network for backhaul support.
We have more than 37,000 Co-Lo sites across NSW and the ACT. These sites include secure buildings or ground space for a shelter/outdoor unit and typically provide access to power.
Our customers can benefit from a range of services including:
- a high voltage NSW/ACT network managed and operated by TransGrid
- power solutions for rural sites
- co-location on communication towers
- co-location on high voltage transmission sites
- construction and installation
- network solutions
- engineering and project support
Site Locator Tool
Our Site Locator tool makes it easy for customers to find all our high voltage towers and identify which sites offer backhaul support. To register and receive login details, please contact the Administrator.
If you have a Co-Lo enquiry, please complete the form below and a customer service representative will contact you.