We are proud to have a Corporate Sponsorship, Partnerships and Donations Program. Any sponsorships or partnerships that we enter into, or donations that we make, are aligned with our organisational values, and balance our business, social and environmental responsibilities.
The principles for strategic sponsorships and partnership initiatives are that they should:
- Support or contribute to the wellbeing of communities throughout NSW
- Work with not-for-profit organisations or other organisations that have a presence across NSW
- Support communities in the long-term
- Contribute to important issues within the communities where we work
- Contribute to important issues within the electricity industry.
A key part of our local component is our Community Partnerships Program (CPP). This program is only open for a limited time in certain areas and aims to support local community initiatives.
For more information on CPP click here.