Delivering sustainable energy infrastructure solutions
We have managed and operated one of Australia's largest electricity networks for almost seventy years, and developed a solid reputation for providing specialist energy infrastructure services to our customers.
Our highly skilled and experienced team builds, owns and operates high quality, large-scale infrastructure across the country, supporting the renewable energy, transport, resource extraction, power generation and manufacturing sectors.
We take pride in creating value for our customers by providing a full range of services across the end-to-end infrastructure delivery pipeline. Our expertise includes:
- Initiation, feasibility and estimation studies
- Option analysis and opportunity development consultation
- Grid connection services for new generators, loads, or asset redevelopment
- Bespoke, case specific design, construction and operation of specialist energy infrastructure in transport, precinct and industrial settings
- Development of market solutions and services in energy storage, supply reliability, system resilience, mini-grids and energy management systems.
Our commitment to energy innovation and transformation
We deliver smart, efficient and cost-effective grid connection and energy system services for large-scale generators, new and existing energy users, precinct developments, and public or private infrastructure projects.
Our business supports and promotes the development of new renewable generation and is well placed to collaborate with proponents ensuring projects achieve financial and revenue objectives. We are constant innovators in the areas of energy capture, delivery, storage and supply reliability, ensuring producers and consumers enjoy safe, reliable and dependable services.
Over the last five years we have built and operated electrical infrastructure from source to grid to enable over 3000MW of new renewable energy generation capacity in NSW and Victoria. This supplies the electricity needs of more than 16 per cent of households in the National Electricity Market.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to develop an infrastructure services solution tailored to your needs. Call us on 1800 533 825 or fill in the form below to be contacted by one of our customer service representatives.